Setting Your Response Time
Did you know that you can tell your patients how long it typically takes you to respond to a message? Direct Health gives you the power to set your response time at any time! You can modify this as your days become more or less busy. This is displayed to your patients at the top of each consult. It looks like this:
To do this, simply perform the following:
- Launch your Direct Health app.
- Tap the Settings button.
- Tap Response Time.
- Tap Response Time again to bring up the time changes.
- Tap Save to save your new response time.
This change is visible instantly to your patients.
Articles in this section
- Adjusting Your Consult Rate
- Collaborating with Colleagues
- Completing Your Profile
- Ending a Consult
- Entering ePrescribing Credentials
- ePrescribing Medication
- Exporting a Consult
- How Consults Work
- Importing Your Patients
- Schedule a Message
- Setting Your Availability & Away Message
- Setting Your Response Time
- Sharing and Uploading Files
- Using Announce
- Using Chat Translate
- Your Waiting Room